Sunday, January 09, 2005

New Blog/My First Blog

This is just a quickie post. Decided to start my own knitting blog after reading some over the past few weeks. I will be working on it off and on over the next few days and trying to get some pictures organized for adding to the site. Hope everyone had a good New Years. I have lots of kintting projects planned. So far I only have one UFO -- a sweater for myself knit with Shetland Ragg yarn I got on eBay. I started it last summer while we were camping. I also design and knit baby/preemie sets and sell them on eBay as well as my other site (http://darganknits.tripod.com). I don't like to start too many projects at once (or they end up going the road of the Ragg sweater). Right now I am working on an antique white preemie sweater set to sell on eBay, as well as a custom order for a beaded white feather and fan sweater set with matching blanket.

Well, happy knitting. Hope to have this site up and like I want it to look within the next few days. Not too much knitting done yet today - had a bowling birthday parties for my boys. One was 5 last Friday, and the other is 2 this coming Friday. Nice size party, had pizza and cake afterwards. Good thing about not having it at home is someone else gets to clean up! (But actually I had everything pretty well cleaned up before we left.)

Thanks for stopping by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home