Friday, March 11, 2005

Snow's A Comin'!

Tomorrow it is supposed to start snowing in the morning and continue on into Sunday, complete with strong winds! Yuck! 20-25cm is in the forecast. It will be a good knitting weekend.

I was soooooo disgusted last night! I watched The O.C. last night for the sole purpose of seeing the new Star Wars Episode III trailer. Now this is not a show I normally watch, and I must say it didn't do much for me. Anyways, I figured it would be shown at the end of the show, but I watched it all just in case. It was on Fox, but of course in Canada CTV takes over primetime, so the trailer cut in for about 5 whole seconds, and boom - gone. Was I ever pissed off! Just long enough to see Yoda, lava, and the Emperor, then gone. I was waiting all week to see this. Coulda put my foot right through the television set. I was on some sites today looking for it, but so far I haven't been able to get anything to open it. So right now CTV is on the "top" of my Shit List.

Enough ranting for now, I can feel my blood pressure rising......

Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stalker Angie said...

Stopped by to stalk and heard your cry for help! Oddly enough you can see the trailer at http://www.starwars.com/

Hope you get to see it!!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home