Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas, everyone!!

I hope everyone is having an excellent Christmas! I've been busy knitting, but for the first time in a long time the only things I had to knit on Christmas Eve was stuff that I wanted to knit, not stuff that I had to knit for Christmas, lol.

I made another pair of Thujas with Patons Kroy in eclipse and coal for the heels and toes, Ravelry details here.


More Kroy socks, plain old vanilla in copper colors, details here.


I used up some leftover Briggs & Little Tuffy to make some ladies ankle socks, details here.




The oldest kid had big, wide feet.  Size 14 EEEE, to be exact.  He complains non-stop about is socks, and it's really hard to get him anything that actually fits him that he likes.  He only likes ankle socks, so I made him a pair out of my leftover Serenity Sock Yarn in aquamarine, details here.


Don't eat too much turkey or ham!!  Soon off to MIL's for Christmas dinner, first time in many years that I haven't had to do it!!

Happy knitting!!

PS  (I got lots of Tuffy for Christmas to make work socks!)

1 Comments:

Blogger elns said...

So many socks! I really like the little ankle socks! cute :)

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home