Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Good News from the Tax Department!

I had to adjust a few things in my bookkeeping for the accountant last night and dropped it off to her today. She took me in her office and made the adjustments while I was there. I am getting back pretty much what I had figured I was getting (which is good - I got a good refund). Travis, on the other hand, I was worried about. But the news was pretty good. He actually owes a little over $2000 less than what I had figured out, so I am happy. Very happy! Too bad there was no such thing as income tax, but ah, well....

Here are a couple of new pictures. Simba looked way too comfy the other day in on Logan's bed to not take his picture. The other is of the six items I have finished for the Dulaan Project.

My anger at CTV has subsided. The other day the Star Wars Episode III trailer was made available to everyone besides Hyperspace members on the www.starwars.com web site. I am at peace now... Can't wait til May 19...

Gotta go make some Shake 'n Bake,

Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home