Friday, June 17, 2005

Finally Some Knit News

I haven't really been posting much lately in regards to knitting. I did finish a cabled cardigan and hat set. I forgot to bring my camera with me, so I don't have a picture. If I can remember I will bring my camera to work tomorrow and snap one of it. (I'm selling it at the store.) I actually made the pompom and sewed the hat up at work this morning.

I think the next thing on my knitting list is to finish a newborn baby set I had started awhile back. I have everything done (bonnet, booties, sleeves) except for the body of the jacket. That is going to go on eBay, I believe. I haven't listed anything on there in ages.

The weather sure has been crappy here lately. I had to give in and turn my furnace back on the other day. It's been raining and cold, only getting up to about 10 Celsius days. I guess we are going to see some sun this weekend, and temperatures are to be in the low 20s. I hope we soon see some summer weather.

Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home