Thursday, June 09, 2005

Sum, Sum, Summertime!

After all that rain we finally got sunshine and hot weather! My knitting has been suffering, but then again it usually does this time of year. Too nice to stay inside. I have been taking the boys to the park a lot. Sometimes I take something easy to work on, but Logan is too small for me to just let him go it on his own. I've been doing some knitting in the evening, but we made a large and pretty major purchase last Saturday that I have been getting ready for evenings after work. (I'm not gonna tell you what it is - we get it tomorrow, and I'll post some pictures of it on Sunday! suspense!)

I am knitting a 12 month size hat and jacket set for the store. The back and both fronts are done as well as one sleeve. I should get the other sleeve done tonight. Then I have to sew the raglans, do the neck and buttonbands, and lastly the hat. It's really cute. I also want to start a sweater for Logan. I picked the yarn up a couple of weeks ago but haven't gotten around to starting it yet. Maybe this weekend. Would like to get some of my baby sets done and listed on eBay as well.....

Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home