Thursday, August 11, 2005

Multidirectional

Started my first multidirectional scarf the other day. Ended up I was doing the SSK a little wrong, so I had to rip out three triangles to get back to my original triangle. Ho, hum. Anyways, I am using this yarn in Briar Rose, plus I have a skein of Fundy Fog to make one for myself.

http://www.briggsandlittle.com/wool/default.htm (This link is a little weird - I am using their Regal yarn.)

I really like Fundy Fog and would like to make a sweater for myself with it, the only drawback being it's hand wash. I don't mind hand washing scarves and smaller stuff, but is sucks for sweaters and big items. We'll see. I have a few (too many) sweaters picked out that I would like to make for myself this fall/winter, most of them being hand wash yarns. Will have to see what I can find for washable substitutes.

Will try to get a pic of my multidirectional scarf to post this weekend.

Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home