Monday, November 28, 2005


The boys were artistic today. I made sure I moved Nala pretty quickly. Figured she'd end up pink or green or something. I hope to have some pics of FOs a little later in the week. The Christmas party in the city wasn't as good as it was at the other place. The food wasn't as good, and the layout of the room we were in was an L, so you couldn't see half of what was going on. Free hotel room in the city, though! I also decided after a trip to the MicMac Mall that the remainder of my shopping will be done on-line and in town. Maybe a quick jaunt to Wal_Mart in Bridgewater. I used to love shopping when I was younger. Can't stand it now. Too many pushy people, ugly clothes and shoes, didn't have half the toys I was looking for, etc, etc. I did manage to get a Christmas scarf finished and start another one. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home