Friday, November 25, 2005

One Month Away!

This is just a quick post. Getting late, and I'm watching Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones on FOX.

Tomorrow is the annual Trimac Christmas party. It's in Halifax, so we get a free hotel room for the night. This year it is being held at The Citadel. Check out this link: http://www.hotelsuperportal.com/Hotel-297758.html It was changed for some reason we're not sure of from this place http://users.eastlink.ca/~bayviewmotorinn/ My Ma is going to come to our house and watch the boys for the night. I have my knitting bag packed but nothing else yet!

I will be getting a lot more knitting time, at least for the near future. My mother's blood pressure has been in the extreme zone for some time now. Her doctor told her not to babysit any more until it's lowered. She is trying her on a fluid pill in addition to her doubled blood pressure medication. She goes for a check-up on Tuesday. She is going to see if it's okay to watch just Logan for 5.5 hours two days a week. That would mean that my hours would drop by 20-25 per 2 week cheque. I don't make enough to pay a sitter. She shouldn't really be watching them all night, but we don't have anyone else, and she wouldn't let us miss our Christmas party. Dad will be here a lot and keep an eye on her. I don't make a lot since I only work part-time anyways, but it pays a few small bills. I guess all of the paperwork in regards to my husband's accident back in June were forwarded to head office in Calgary. Hopefully that means that we will soon get his cheque for the 3 weeks lost wages.

Hope to have lots of FOs this week. Christmas is only one month away.

Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home