Thursday, December 01, 2005

Springtime?

Its been just like springtime here this week. Today it was about 15 Celsius. Tomorrow it's going to rain, but at least that's better than snow. Unfortunately according to the weather forecast, it's going to get a lot colder on Saturday. We really don't get much cold weather and snow til after Christmas. January and February are the worst months. It's usually one storm on top of the other, and it is very cold, so the snow doesn't melt. Makes it hard to shovel and snow-blow cuz we run out of places to put it! I'll take as much of the nice weather as I can in the meantime!

I didn't get much knitting done today. I had housework first thing this morning (typical Thursday), then Logan and I took Ma to town and went grocery shopping. Logan decided he wanted a Happy Meal (that's right across from the grocery store). After that we came home, put stuff away, and went for a walk. We got home just in time to get Darren at the bus stop. I had to order another couple of sets of LED icicle lights. They came today, so we finished putting out our lights, and I went to town to get a couple more extension cords. I took some pictures and will post them over the weekend.

I am working on some felted mittens. I have one done and don't plan on going to bed tonight til the other one is done (halfway there). I will post before/after pics. These will be the first adult sized ones I've done. I'm using Patons Classic Wool. I find that felts way better than the Briggs & Little. I have to be very careful not to overdo it.

Must get back to the mitten.

Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home