Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Windy, Rainy Tuesday

Here goes again - the post I just typed (luckily a small one) just vanished off into far reaches of Never Never Bloggerland.

Our beautiful weather has ended for now. For the past two days it has been raining, at times very heavily. Its been relatively warm still, however, so that's a plus.

Not much done on the knitting front lately. I am currently working on a 3x3 ribbed hat in about a kid's size 2 for the Dulaan Project. I am using yarn from my first try at recycling (see a post from a couple of days ago for more details). I should have enough left to do another one, but I may do a different style or add a couple of white stripes. I finished a shaker rib hat to add to the box the other night (FO #7), but I didn't like the top of it at all. I followed the instructions, but it looked like crap. So I made up my own thing. Now it's about a kid's size 8-10. I should be able to finish the ribbed hat tonight and maybe start a pair of socks next.

Must go be productive. Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home