Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Like Christmas in March!

Yesterday I got my second package from my wonderful Secret Pal in France! I will take pictures to post, but the breakdown goes:

1. set of 3 Easter egg candles
2. ball of a really nice yellow acrylic/alpaca yarn
3. little change purse and notepad (which matches my purse!)
4. stuffed animal (which the boys have taken with them to Nanny's house today)

Hope I didn't miss anything. She also sent me a kitty card that I plan on bringing in to work (along with the one from the first package she sent) and getting them framed. I do love cats! Not sure what I will make with the yarn yet. I have a couple of ideas, but I'm not going to jump on anything yet. I want to wait for the right pattern or idea to come along!

I, in turn, mailed my Secret Pal's second package today. I hope it doesn't take too long to get there. It was waaaaaaay expensive to send this one air mail, so I had to go with surface. Trouble was the weight of this package (which still wasn't really heavy, just where it was travelling so far it drove the price up).

I started the first sleeve to the little kid's sweater I am knitting last night. I hope to get both sleeves done by tomorrow night. That way I have Thursday to finish it. I only have until Friday 2pm - that's when the birthday party is!

Well, must go for now. Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home