Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Grafting, Grrrrr!....

I hate grafting. I am getting better at it, but I still find it a pain in the butt. I grafted one shoulder of Trellis last night, but the other one didn't go together right. I undid it, started it again, still wasn't right, undid it again, and went to bed. I will try again tonight. I looked at the other shoulder, and it looks the same. I thought maybe I ended on a wrong row or something, but I don't think so. Will look closer tonight. I still have to do the sleeves, but I thought for a change I'd do the collar next.

I've posted some pictures I took at the fireworks Sunday night and some of the boys on the Go Gator ride. I took the boys Sunday to go on the rides. $15 for a bracelet. I bought Darren and Logan each one, and of course, Logan wanted nothing to do with any of it. There were only 4 rides that I would let either one go on (the rest were more for older teens and adults, stuff like Tilt a Whirl, Sizzler, Zipper). Darren basically went on Go Gator, the motorcycle Merry-Go_Round, tube/slide thing, and he didn't bother with the bouncy house. Anyways, Logan ended up wanting to go to the "boat park" (across from the rides - it looks like a big wooden boat in the middle of a giant sandbox with three slides on it - will take a picture). Nanny took him over, but before he got there he fell asleep. He woke up crabby and still didn't want to go on anything. Nanny ended up going home, and Darren was taking a last ride on Go Gator before we went home when Logan decided he wanted to try it. About 8 turns later and much kicking and screaming, I dragged him home, and we ended up going back down around 8pm so they could go on some more rides before the fireworks. I did get him to go on the motorcycle thing twice, but other than that he only wanted the Go Gator. At least I didn't end up wasting $15.

Anyways, Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home