Friday, July 01, 2005

Happy Wet Canada Day!

Happy wet Canada Day! The fireworks have been postponed until Sunday night. Tomorrow is a 70% chance of showers. The parade is at 11am, so hopefully it won't do anything til that's over with. Sunday is calling for sunshine, so I told the boys they will probably have to wait til then to go on the rides. Daddy just took Darren up to a friend's house for a visit. I was going to take Logan for a walk to town, but it started raining again.

I have the back of Trellis almost finished. I should be able to get that done tonight and start one of the front pieces. It doesn't look so big now. I noticed a boo-boo in the ladder panels and had to rip out probably 16 rows or so or I would have the back finished by now. It's definitely not as hard to knit as what I first thought it would be. I hope to finish it this weekend, but it will depend on the weather and how much time I actually get to spend at home to knit.

Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home