Thursday, August 25, 2005


Finished hoodie for Logan! The body is forest green, although it looks almost black in the pictures. My camera flash really washed these pictures out. Really need Photoshop back on my machine - the software that came with my camera sucks. I still don't know how happy I am with the hood. I think the next time I do a hoodie pattern I will try to make the hood by picking up stitches around the neckline or something. This was knit and then attached, and I really ain't that fussy for how it looks. I had it on once, took it off, then did it again. I didn't put the drawstring in the turnback either - too dangerous for little ones. Most things now don't have drawstrings in the hoods anymore, but if I do get something with a drawstring in the hood I cut it out. I figure he won't wear the hood up very much anyways. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna M said...

Hi Sheri,
Your hoody looks great!! The one I did for Pete was picked up around the neck and went very well. I can't bring it in to show you because they took it back with them.
The new little one I just finished is almost the same colour as your sleeves & hood. I am going to post it shortly.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home