Friday, November 11, 2005

Tagged

We went to the Christmas tree lot today and tagged our tree. We've been going to the same place for the last three years. I got one there a long time ago, too, when I was single and had my apartment. This one seemed pretty good. It goes in a corner, so as long as it has one good "side" it isn't so bad where the rest is hidden by the wall. They all (well, most of the time) look good once they are decorated. We will probably go the weekend of December 17 and get it. There weren't too many tagged trees today, but they just put their sign out last Monday.

I'm making a little blue cabled cardigan and hat set size 6 months (it was ordered by someone). I have the hat, the back, and one front piece done. I am currently working on the other front piece. I noticed this morning once I had the first front piece finished that there was a boo-boo half-way down. Rip! I should get this one finished tomorrow. I also have to make the same one in pink and size 3 (brother and sister set). I really need to get them done this weekend so I can get some of my Christmas knitting done. I'm running out of time.

I bought some chunky green yarn and some chunky blue yarn to make the boys each and hat and mitten set. I want to get them done soon, too, as the weather has cooled off a lot lately. One of my co-workers bought the little pink felted mittens I made (pictured below). Someone also bought one of the sweaters I made for the store, too. It was a cabled sweater size 2. All to support buying more yarn!

Must go clean up some of the mess the boys made of the living room, then back to knitting!

Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home