Sunday, December 18, 2005


Christmas slippers. This is the first pair like this I've ever made. I haven't made slippers since I was a teen - and I never used this pattern, either. I also made a man's pair in grey and black and am in the process of making another pair just like these ones. I have enough yarn left over to make the boys each a pair as well. It was a hard pattern to find. Shelly at work knew how to make them, so she told me what to do. She did find the pattern on a website, but about a week later Phentex was taken off their lists of yarns, and the pattern page disappeared. I didn't use Phentex slipper yarn - hateful stuff. We marked it all down when we took over the Ball n Skein and got rid of it. I did use cheapy old Phentex Dynasty, but it knits up nice. Good enough for slippers, and the recipients of all three pairs couldn't care less what I use. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home