Monday, July 18, 2005

Camping Fun

Went camping this weekend at Oakhill Pines Campground, about 40 minutes or less from home. It was nice except for having to chase Logan around constantly. I know I put about 20kms on the feet on Saturday. That was the second excursion in the camper. We may go in two weeks time again, but not sure exactly where. The mother-in-law wants us to come up with her, but that's a two-hour drive, and with Travis just getting back to work I don't know if we can swing it. We may have to go somewhere closer and just go up there once paycheques start rolling in again. (Of course he went back to work last week, and a container ship landed on Saturday, so now they don't have any paper to haul. Ships get loaded first, and they don't make container paper til it's gone.)

Didn't get much knitting done on the weekend. Did a very little bit on Logan's sweater after the boys went to bed Saturday night. I would like to get that last sleeve of Trellis finished tonight. We'll see. Need to finish up a couple of things I have on the go. My old policy was don't start something til I totally finish the current thing. Now I have like 4 or 5 things on the go.

I might get one of these neat little things for the boys:

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?categoryId=41066&storeId=1&catalogId=1&langId=-1&parentCategory=8333&cat4=8201&shop_method=pp&feat=ssdpb8201

Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw those cool ice cream ball maker things when i was at REI a couple of weekends ago. It made me think of my father, who would pretty much do anything to have icecream...heh...Im sure your boys will have lots of fun with it :)

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home