Monday, July 25, 2005

Good Progress

I made good progress this weekend on a baby set I am making to bring in to the store. It's one of my patterns (feather and fan). I finished the bonnet and have made it to "divide for armholes" on the jacket. (My jackets are worked in one piece to the raglan armholes.) I should be able to finish it off tonight, so that would just leave the sleeve and booties, plus regular finishing. I figure it should be finished and ready to bring in on Thursday. I will be sure to take a pic to post.

I got some great advice on the Kool-Aid dye incidents from Knitabulous (Pick Up Sticks). Thanks a whole lot. See, I didn't think and plan carefully enough. Next time I will try two colors that will blend well if they run together, and try her "ball and cup" method. In the meantime, I bought enough grape to re-dye the last flop. It was just a really a not-so-nice, weird mauvish-purpley color. (See previous posts re: Kool Aid dyeing for her comments.)

I have some other pictures not transferred to the computer yet. Will try to get to them this evening.

Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Am trying to find the instructions for knitted hats(Zud)that are donated thru Guidepost. I can't find the hat or squares patterns on their websight. I did find and printed the pattern for kids knitted sweaters. Thanks for you help.
Gloria GLC1032@Bellsouth.net

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home