Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Christmas Shopping

I have started doing some Christmas shopping. Not much yet, but it's a start. I like to have everything bought by the first of December except for stocking stuffers and such. There's a guy who comes around to the store every couple of weeks and leaves books and such for us to look at. So far I have gotten a few things for people from him. He was in yesterday and left some new stuff. There is a neat Scooby-Doo phone book/toy thing I want to get for Logan. I also have some stuff on eBay that I am tracking. That is where I get Darren's PS2 games. Mostly I think I should get off my duff and start knitting some of the gifts I have planned or Christmas will be here and gone!

Will be an interesting day today at work. They took the dryer fan out of the film developing mini lab yesterday. Needs a new bearing. Hopefully will have it back tomorrow or the next day. A new fan was $900! Today is second set free day, which normally is quite busy. Plus I ran out of matte paper. We will have to take the films over to SuperStore to get developed, then print them here. We had to do that earlier this summer.

Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home