Friday, September 30, 2005

Spam

Been getting a few spam comments on my blog lately. I end up deleting the ones that are just rants and raves about silly things that have absolutely no connection to anything on my blog. So far it's just been a couple, but I see some people get hit really bad. Poor Vibegirl got it bad about two months ago when she had to delete about 100 spam comments from her Vibeknits site.

Got the yellow beaded preemie jacket finished last night. I started the bonnet at work today. I didn't get too far. I'm sure I'll get it finished tonight. One hour of Coronation Street, and Most Haunted should be on for an hour at 9 o'clock. Weird how my faves are British. I have a bunch of Are You Being Served? on tape. Love Mr. Humphries and Mrs. Slocombe. Also like Keeping Up Appearances. CBC has been showing Mr. Bean as well nights, so we've been watching that. The kids like him. Got a few of the cartoon episodes on tape as well. I also liked Rowan Atkinson's show The Thin Blue Line (I think that was the title.), but CBC didn't carry that very long. There used to be some other ones that I watched when Logan was a baby, and I had to get up through the night to feed him, but I can't remember the titles of them.

Bought myself a DVD from Columbia House. I picked up Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life. I've seen the first one a few times but have never seen this one. I would like to get the first one as well, but I didn't see it in the catalog. Must check their web site.

There was a yarn rep from Spinrite at the store yesterday, but I was off. He had some samples of the new yarns they have. We are getting a few of them in, I guess. One was quite nice, called Glittallic. I may make myself a scarf out of that. Shelly said he had one with him that was made out of that and had a beaded fringe that was absolutely gorgeous. The yarn sales are starting to pick up. We want a nice, full stock for Christmas. Our store is usually very busy at Christmas, and this will be the first year with the yarn.

Anyone watch the live show of Will & Grace last night? Too funny. They should do that more often.

Well, must go work on some supper.

www.patonsyarn.com

Happy knitting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Punk Penguin said...

hi. i'm not spam. i have gotten a dozen spam comments so far and i just started posting a few days ago. i love to crochet but i only seem to desire to do it in the cooler months. i used to love to crochet small blankets for the cats.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home