Sunday, September 18, 2005

Not So Bad

It turned out to be not so bad yesterday. It did rain at times very hard, but the wind wasn't nearly as bad as it was supposed to be. The storm either died out a lot before it hit here or else it didn't hit as close to us as what they thought it would.

Got the cabled cardigan and hat finally finished. Yes! Will try to take a pic of it later tonight. It's blocking right now. I started a 0-3 month jacket (one of my designs), just to use up the leftover yarn. Got a few more leftover balls of baby yarn to use up as well. That's what I'm going to sort of concentrate on now. Got a dollmaker in Idaho who will probably buy the lot, and I could use the money. Been buying Christmas gifts off eBay (get most of Darren's PS2 games there), plus I have my eye on a couple of things I would like to get for myself. I also have some Emu Superwash wool picked out at the store to make some Christmas socks.

Must go finish my laundry so I can work on some knitting. The sun looks like it's trying to peek out. May be a nice day after all.

Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home