Thursday, September 29, 2005

Wind and Rain

Tonight it started raining, not too hard, but it is blowing very hard. Thought I heard some thunder a little while ago, but that may just have been the wind. Tomorrow there is only supposed to be showers, but it's going to be quite cool - about 14 Celsius. The weekend is supposed to be sunny and get back up to 20-21 Celsius. I guess cooler weather is bound to hit and stay sooner or later.

I have a yellow beaded preemie set almost finished. All I need to do is about three more rows on the collar of the jacket. I will finish that when this post is finished, before I hit the hay. Then I need to do the bonnet and booties, which I'm sure I will be able to finish tomorrow. I was working on it at the store on Wednesday. It was getting a lot of attention. Mostly because people were curious as to how I added the beads. (They are knit into the garment.) I will be sure to post a picture before I sell it.

I brought all of the food in out of the camper today. We won't be getting anywhere else this season. Mostly there were just canned goods, Mr. Noodles, peanut butter, etc. I still have to go out this weekend and bring in some of the things that shouldn't stay in there all winter, like my glass coffee pot, shampoo, soap, etc. I will probably do that Sunday after Darren's T-ball banquet. It's for all of the local baseball club, T-ball up to Midgets. They supply canned pop and dessert (ice cream bars last year), and you pay for however many slices of pizza you want. While they do their speeches and such they order the pizza, then you get to have lunch before they hand out the trophies and special awards. Every kid gets a little plaque. It's very informal, and you have to be really quick if you want to take any pictures. They rifle them through so fast you just snap and get whatever you get.

It's getting late. I suppose I should go get that jacket finished. I hope to get the bonnet started at work tomorrow. I usually don't work on non-shop stuff at work, but I really want to get this set finished and another one or two by mid-week. Hopefully my customer in Idaho will buy the whole lot.

Inservice day tomorrow. No school. Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home