Monday, October 17, 2005

Bag of Goodies

I brought home a bag of goodies from work today. Shelly and I went through some of the yarns that we only have one ball left and some tangled up Fizz and split them up to make some things for the store. We sold two scarves today, one of mine and one of hers. She also got some Sirdar Snowflake to make some kid's hats. I took a pic of what I chose and will post it when I have some more to transfer. There's a dark pink Fizz yarn, some sample Bohemian, Divine, some Cha Cha and Salsa I want to mix and Cha Cha and Eskimo (the colors that I have go well together), and two shades of blue Salsa which I'm thinking stripey/stripy(?) scarf. Hope they all turn out as good as what I am picturing. We'll see.

I finished the yellow feather and fan scarf yesterday. It's not blocked yet. I also am half done my Carmen scarf. I think I will buy a third ball. I wanted that one to be quite long. I ended up making it wider than I had planned, so I think it's going to be too short with just two balls. That stuff is soooo soft. I also finished up a sock that I started ages ago for myself. One down, one to go, but I need the needles to do mittens for Darren's school first. You know, those thrummed mittens started and frogged twice so far. Got til the end of next month.

Time to get the boys to bed. Daddy is not very happy. He got stuck in the line-up at the pier tonight and won't be home til late. Yet they expect him to take an early one in tomorrow. (When I talk early I mean like getting up at 3:30am and outta the house like 15 minutes later.)

Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home