Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Grrrr!

I think I may have to go into my settings somewhere and restrict postings on my blog. I really don't want to, but earlier this evening I posted some pictures. I just deleted four spam comments from one of them. I welcome comments, but not spam.

Started myself a scarf three times tonight. I tried one pattern twice. It was my own invention, just using a lace panel pattern from a book I have, but it wouldn't work. I didn't look at the pattern closely enough to see if there was a mistake, but I definitely had the right number of stitches cast on, but it didn't work. I tried it twice. So then I tried another one. No go. Lastly I decided on the ever-faithful feather and fan. Will take a pic when I get more than two repeats done! I have to be careful with this yarn as well. I got up this morning and found it all over the living room floor. It is acrylic/alpaca, and I find any yarn with any natural fibres becomes a target for my three furry children. Normally they leave my stuff alone. They are also very fond of Shetland Ragg, and I have to knit three pairs of Christmas socks with that, too.

Today I mowed the lawn for *hopefully* the last time this year. Big spiders everywhere! I knocked a few webs down with the mower. Our yard is hedged in on three sides, and they really like to build webs around it. I tell ya, if I ever find one of those big, gangly, bad-ass spiders crawling on me the neighbors are gonna think I'm being attacked or something! I hate spiders and can just imagine the freak-out I would go through if there was one on me...

Think I'll go do a couple of more rows on the scarf then hit the hay. Should have some more pictures of FOs posted this weekend.

Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home