Sunday, October 30, 2005


Felted mittens for the little guy who's bowling birthday party we attended today. I think they will be a bit big for him, but his mother will be able to put another pair under them. They fit Darren perfectly, maybe 1/2" too long from the thumb to the top of his fingers, but that's okay. I made them out of Briggs & Little Regal in Grape. I have enough left to at least make Darren a pair, and maybe a pair of thumbless ones for Logan, too. They felted really nicely. I ran them through the wash three times inside of a small lingere bag on my longest hot/cold cycle. It's the pattern from the Bernat site that I have listed a few posts ago. There are some mistakes in it with the number of stitches they list as compared to what you actually have, at least in the children's size. I haven't tried the other two sizes yet. It's no big deal and shouldn't cause anyone any trouble. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home