Monday, November 14, 2005


I bought myself a new Christmas ornament on Friday. It's a glass rectangle with a sketched scene inside, as you can see. It sits on a base that has LED lights in it that change colors, making it blue, red, yellow, and violet. It's cute. I bought three more for Christmas gifts. They had quite a few on Thursday, but when I bought my four it only left two. I also bought new outdoor lights. They arrived today from Sears. I got LED icicle lights and a set of five path markers. Santa, reindeer, present, snowman, and present, I think it was. I need to look for LED netlights for my two front shrubs now. We have white ones, but I'd rather they match the icicle lights. Last year a bunch of our white icicle lights wouldn't work, and we tried all the bulbs but couldn't find the problem. It's nice to have a change - especially since LED use hardly any electricity! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home