Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Almost Ready

I'm almost ready for Santa. I have one pair of work socks left to make, and I should be finishing up a scarf either tonight or tomorrow morning. All of the things I "had" to make for Christmas gifts will be done. After Christmas I am going to concentrate on finishing up my UFOs before starting any new projects.

As for non-knit gifts, Santa only has a few stocking stuffers to get, and I have a few things to pick up tomorrow afternoon. Then voila -- all that's left is some wrapping. Most of it is done, but there's still a few things left. I will probably do them up tomorrow night after the kids go to sleep. I have to work tomorrow afternoon, Friday from 2-8pm, and all of us work Saturday from 9am-4pm. That's always a crazy day, but there's always some "Christmas cheer" later in the afternoon, if you get my drift. (Although we've been known to hide it in the darkroom and sneak it a whole lot earlier than what we're supposed to! Problem is they usually don't have anything I like.)

Well, must go try to finish up the scarf and catch the last bit of Trading Spouses.

Happy Knitting and Happy Holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home