Sunday, December 25, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I have just about all of the mess cleaned up. The boys are probably playing with ten toys at once - they keep bouncing from one thing to another non-stop. I think they got everything they wanted. They seem happy, at least. I will have some pictures posted, but probably not today.

I got a really nice gold necklace from the guys with a "#1 Mom" pendant. I will try to take a up-close pic of it. The only thing knitting-related I got was a set of bamboo needles in a case. I think I will go open it up and take a look. It's still sealed in the plastic right now. Ma and Pa did give me money, and I am going to order three books and some sock yarn from Knitty for myself. I got a robe with matching slippers, a hanging metal and stained glass tea light holder, Yankee candle tarts, and some odds and ends in my sock. I also got an LL Bean jacket from Ma and Pa, and a really nice cake holder from the in-laws. The boys got way too much, as usual. I bought hubby the whole DVD set of The Trailer Park Boys, which of course was out of stock, so I had to write it in a card for now. I also only finished one of Dad's work socks, so I wrapped it up with an IOU for the other one. I should have that finished by tomorrow.

Later today we are off to my parents' for supper. Tomorrow we are going to the in-laws for the night (provided the boys behave and I don't get aggravated and come home). Going to take some basic knitting with me - probably UFOs. I want to get everything finished up before I start anything new. Got a bunch of stuff for the store as well as two pairs of socks for myself on the go.

Happy knitting and have a wonderful Christmas Day everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home