Monday, January 21, 2008

Skating

Last night we had the arena rented for an hour for a combined party for the boys. There was a good turnout. In the morning when I got up I was kinda worried cuz it was snowing. It stopped after lunch, and the roads were plowed.


That's about it. No FOs to show. Got a sock done to halfway through the heel. I think we're getting some of this and this in, probably getting ordered Wednesday when I work. Finally some new stuff! I also ordered this stuff in all shades, but it won't be here til probably the end of the first week of February or so. I also have to order more On Your Toes Bamboo since there are only four skeins left and also their On Your Toes DK. Can't go wrong with sock yarn, it's our best seller right now!

Happy knitting!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ragan Knits etc... said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Donna M said...

Looks like a good time was had by all!
Can't wait for the new yarn to get in!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

Oh my, how fun was their party! I love ice-skating.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Frieda said...

Looks like everyone had a great time ! How do you manage to work in a yarn shop and resist temptation ? I think I'd be leaving my paycheque there if it was me .

11:42 AM  
Blogger aija said...

Wow, what fun that rink looks! :)

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home