Saturday, January 17, 2009

Guess Who Contest Results

Got a couple of FOs -- yes, felted slippers. These ones were started January 9, finished the 11th. I used the old faithful Fiber Trends Felted Clogs pattern and Patons Classic Wool in black and barn red. They are men's medium.
Next up was a pair for Hubs in men's large. They are made with Patons Classic Wool in moss heather with chestnut brown tweed around the cuffs. Started January 2, finished the 16th.
So next up is probably what everyone is waiting for, the contest results for my blogiversary contest. I put all 16 correct answering people's names on little slips of paper and put them in a hat.


The lucky winner was ever green knits! She will receive a $20 gift certificate to The Sweet Sheep.


So I suppose everyone wants to know who the yarn sniffer is. Here's a clue.


I would be none other than the little shiny-eyed imp known as Maggie, yarn sniffer, slipper stealer, toilet paper mangler!

"Who, me?" Jewel says, "yes, you!"

Thanks to everyone who entered the contest!

Happy knitting!

4 Comments:

Blogger Turtle said...

congrats evergreen! i am loving those slippers!!

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new slippers. They are my favorite colors.

Maggie is getting so big and so cute!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Kiki said...

Love those clogs! Congrats to the lucky winner!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Alisha said...

So that pattern is on ralvery? I like those but so don't need another time suck...but I may have to if the pattern is there....they are so nice!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home