Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

I trust that the Easter Bunny found everyone. He made it to our place.


He scattered eggs through the house.

The boys got Transformers kites. I hafta get another one cuz when we came home from Nanny's for supper they took them in the back yard. I said not to let hardly any line out cuz there are trees in the neighbor's back yard. Of course, the Oldest One let all of his line out, so now his kite is in the neighbor's tree, and I have to go get another one. Good thing they were only like $4. (They only had Bumblebee from the movie.)

Sugar crash for the Littlest One.
I finally finished my two pairs of Fetching fingerless mitts. I started these way back on January 4, finished April 12. Ravelry details here. I used two skeins of Diamond Yarn Alpaca Peru in moss. They are super soft, 100% alpaca. An easy pattern that knits up very fast, I really don't know why I didn't finish these sooner. I don't know what I'm doing with the second pair yet. One pair is mine, and by the looks outside I can use them today. The sun is peeking through now, but it has been flurrying off and on all day.

Got my new internet and phone service installed this morning. It saves me between $50-60 a month doing it in a bundle with my digital cable for the next year, plus the internet is faster than the other internet I had. Once it goes up to its regular price per month after the year special offer I will still save about $30 a month over what I was paying before. Hopefully I remembered to change my e-mail address everywhere. I sent it to all my contacts in my e-mail, but I have bills and statements from various places sent by e-mail now, hopefully I remembered to switch them all. The poor guy who did the install had two more big jobs to do today, and his van wouldn't start. He got another guy to pick him up and drop him off at his next place. The towing company came and got his van about half an hour ago.

Happy knitting!

5 Comments:

Blogger Frieda said...

Happy Easter to you too ! We had a quiet day yesterday as the boys were at their inlaws . Today it's back to work . Love your Fetchings , nice work !

The weather is cool here too but at least it's sunny . I called my family in Austria and they have gorgeous weather , 24C . I'm so jealous ;-)

2:37 PM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Your Fetchings look great! I'm thinking of making some of those as gifts...

2:57 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

Happy Easter to you guys! The Fetchings are so cute. :o)

4:42 PM  
Blogger Donna M said...

Love the kite pic! April is a great month for flying kites!

Your fetchings look nice and comfy. I need some black to a pair for Shan!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Alisha said...

Looks like a fun time was had at Easter!

I just said to my husband that I want to get a kite to fly....on my list!

Great fetching!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home