Monday, February 27, 2012

Repeated Tangerines

One lonely pair of socks finished this month for me, plain old 60st vanilla socks, heel over 30sts, toe to 20sts. They were started February 5, finished the 25th, knit on 2.5mm needles using Patons Kroy in the tangerine jacquard colorway. Ravelry details here.

I knit this colorway once before, they were travelling socks on our trip to PEI. Here they are.


I haven't had oodles of knitting time lately for whatever reason. Doesn't seem like any reason, really. A couple of days went by this week where I didn't knit a stitch. Yesterday the Oldest One had a curling game, so I took a pair of socks with me. For the first time, too, there was another lady there today knitting, looked like she was making a sweater. I've been doing the walking track at our new arena every day on my way to work, too, and I've seen a couple of ladies knitting while watching hockey games. I get all excited, I'm like, "Oh, look, there's a knitter!"


Happy knitting!

3 Comments:

Blogger Wanderingcatstudio said...

nice sock!

I haven't had a lot of time to knit either... must be something in the air.

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you on the walking before work!! It is important for our insides to get exercise more than our outsides!!

You made me feel better with the lack of knitting in February because I go through spells like that too! Although I've had so many babies to knit for this year so far I've had to turn to crocheted blankets because they are so much faster!

5:54 AM  
Blogger Frieda said...

Love those socks , even the second time around ! My knitting production is waaaay , waaaay down too. Knitting time has certainly been at a premium since lately , been busy with the little ones . When I sit down in the evenings I'm just too tired , or I lack inspiration .

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home