Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pink Camo I, II, III

I'm on a sock knitting spree!  First up are Pink Camo I.  These are for me, plain old 60st vanilla socks.  The yarn was gifted to me for my birthday from Boss Lady. She is a non-knitter and probably didn't look or realize that one skein of Bernat Sox makes a pair of socks.  I got two skeins, and I got three pairs of socks out of them.  Ravelry details on this pair here.


The second pair, Pink Camo II, is the same except it has a 2x2 ribbed cuff and stockinette foot.  Ravelry details here.


And the last pair, Pink Camo III, is the same yet again only this time I did the whole sock 2x2 rib.  Ravelry details here.


I must say that I'm glad to move on to a different yarn and colorway, lol.  I am knitting another pair of socks yet again! But at least it's a different yarn and color!!

Happy knitting!

4 Comments:

Blogger Wanderingcatstudio said...

That's a lot of pink camo!

12:21 AM  
Blogger Donna M said...

I wondered why there were so many pictures of the socks! Three pair! Look great!!

8:59 AM  
Blogger kathy b said...

Beautiful socks. I've never made pink. I may just have to

5:44 PM  
Blogger elns said...

They are great looking socks, but seriously 3 pairs? That is some pink camo dedication!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home