Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Some Socks and Not Socks!

As usual, I'm catching up again.  I've done some socks, of course.  I got two pairs of vanilla socks out of one skein of Sirdar Sole to Sole, love it when there's enough for an ankle pair out of the leftovers.  Details here.



Had enough left from ONline Supersocke 100 that I had used for Broadripples to make a pair of vanilla ankle socks.  Details here.




My favorite sock yarn, good old faithful Patons Kroy Sock Yarn, plain old vanilla socks again, details here.


One of my BFF's sister had a baby boy on my birthday this year.  It's a bit late, but I made him a baby blanket and had enough left to do two hats, the same pattern done in both sizes of the pattern.  The yarn is Red Heart Soft Touch, the blanket pattern is Feather & Fan Lace Baby Blanket, the hat pattern is Tot Lot #9: Watchcap.  Details here.





Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home