Thursday, October 22, 2015

Socks!

Surprise! More socks!  All three pairs are 60 stitch vanilla socks, heel over 30sts, toe to 20sts,  knit on 2.5mm needles with Patons Kroy Sock Yarn, whether it be stripes, jacquard, solids, etc.  First up are a striped pair in rainbow stripes that I could in now way make totally match, so I got them as close as I could.  The cuffs are a little off, but I figured the rest of the sock was more important to match since the cuff is usually inside pant legs anyways.  Ravelry details here.


Next are a pair with solid Coal heels and toes, paired with spring leaf stripes.  Details here.


And the last ones are summer moss jacquard, details here.


I do have a hat finished, but I need some good pictures taken of it before I can post it.  For the next bit I hope to be concentrating on some Christmas gifts, so there should be more than just socks to see! lol

Happy knitting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Frieda said...

They are all gorgeous ! Socks just fly off your needles , lol .

4:13 PM  
Blogger elns said...

Beautiful socks. You're a sock knitting fool and I love watching all the lovely pairs come off your needles. I think the rainbows look fabulous, but that gray and green pair is so nice!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home