Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Secret Pal

I got my secret pal's name on Monday. So far I have e-mailed her three times but have not received any response from her. She doesn't have a blog, so I asked her to tell me a bit about herself so I could send her a little something next week. I will give it until this Monday, then I will contact the organizer of the exchange and see if I should send something anyways or if they will give me a new name. I know sometimes people drop out for varying reasons, and there is a list of "angels" to fill in when needed. For now I will wait and see... (I did hear from the person that got my name, though!)

For the past few days I have just been working on finishing the baby blanket. Yesterday was a write-off. I worked all day, and after supper we went on a family trip in the Big Truck. Logan fell asleep about ten minutes outside of town, but he woke up again when we were almost to Halifax. They are making the highway twin, so they were working last night. The boys got to see the rock crusher and other heavy equipment. Of course, Logan fell asleep again on the way home and woke up near town again. Darren curled up in the bunk and went to sleep about an hour from home.

Must go do some housework. Oh, and here are some pictures of the kitties, too!

Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home