Thursday, February 03, 2005

Secret Pals 4 Contact!

I heard back from the person who's name I have last night. She sounds really nice. We have a lot in common. She's only a few years older than me, and our kids are around the same ages. Can't wait til I can tell her about myself and give her my blog address! I want to mail her first gift out on Tuesday. I will include some Valentine stuff. Next month I'll theme it on Easter. April is the last month. Got some ideas of what to do for that but nothing concrete.

I found it really chilly today, even though it's warmer than it has been -- even had a few showers this evening! I did a few more rounds on my house socks. I have the heel almost finished. I switched over to the infamous baby blanket again and will continue to work on that this evening. It's nearly finished. I have until next Friday. I think I will work on a little gift for my Secret Pal this weekend. I made a bag for myself out of one of the balls of Clara chenille that I got on eBay last night, but it isn't assembled yet. It's big enough for my cell phone and keys. I will take a picture of it when it is finished. It didn't take that long to make. I used 5.5mm needles, so it knit up quickly (plus it's only 20 stitches wide, and the strap only 3 stitches wide).

Must go back out with the boys. They are watching their Spongebob DVD (again). Back to the blanket!

Happy Knitting!

Sheri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home