Saturday, June 25, 2005

Hot One

Today is off to a really hot start - literally. It's supposed to get up to 34 Celsius today. Glad I am working til 3. At least I'm in air conditioning. Our house gets really hot. I closed all the blinds and curtains to try to keep some heat out, and all the ceiling fans are on. But I'm sure by this afternoon it will read about 28 on our thermostat. All three cats had a window when I left for work this morning. They do go in the basement a lot. It's cool down there, but our dehumidifier isn't working, so it's musty and damp. I think we'll take it to the repair shop today and get a quote on fixing it. A new one is $180. This one was $200 about 3 years ago.

Still have to do the finishing touches on the baby set. I have that with me and may try to put the buttons on and sew the booties up in a little bit. I also started my socks last night. I only did like 4 or 5 rows, but at least they're started. I have some pictures to upload off my camera, too. Will try to do that this weekend.

Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home