Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Finally Fixed

I ended up get the shoulder grafted on Trellis that I was having trouble with, but not until I had it done, didn't like how it looked, ripped it out, re-knit a few rows on the front piece and the back, and grafted it for a third time. (Third time lucky, so they say.) Now I am working on the neck edge, which will hopefully be done tonight, and then that will leave the sleeves to do. It needs five buttons. I have plastic ones that match the yarn nicely, and I also have wooden ones, but I don't know if I like them or not. I prefer the wood over the plastic, but I want to make sure the buttons I choose go well with the sweater. I will place them both on it dozens of times before I make my mind up I'm sure.

We may be off tomorrow to New Brunswick to get a new truck, so I may not be around for a few days. Depends on if we get the insurance cheque or not. Will post pics of the new truck when we get it. The place we are going has about 15 trucks in our price range. We have our eye on a 1998 Freightliner FLD (ours was a 1998 Freightliner Classic). We'll see. It's about an 8 hour drive, so we are coming back with something. Been two weeks today that he's been off work.

Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home