Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Bye, Ty :(

I watch Rock Star INXS faithfully every week. I always mean to post about it, but I always seem to forget. Ty Taylor was voted off tonight. I know he'll never read my blog, but I did vote for him! I really like all of the singers who are left. I can't really see INXS with a female singer (although Suzie and Jordis kick ass, mind you, just can't see replacing the late Michael Hutchence with a woman). That's just my personal view on it. Mig is great - fellow Aussie for the band, Marty doesn't seem quite suited for INXS in my eyes, although he is awesome at his genre of music, and yes, I have voted for him as well. Thought he did great when they made him sing Brittney Spears! And I have voted for fellow Nova Scotian JD, but he has a huge ego and attitude, so I don't know just how well he'd fit in with the band. I think when it comes right down to it now with those who are left I would have to go with Mig.

I also watch American Idol when it's on, although I never did til the season when Fantasia won. I watch Canadian Idol, too, and usually vote for that as well. Tonight Coronation Street was on, and it was really good, so I only flicked to CI when it was going off. I think Suzi got the boot. She is the one I have been voting for. Think now out of the three that's left I'd go for the big guy, Aaron. He has a great voice. Of all the winners of CI and AI, though, the only one I ever hear on a regular basis is Kelly Clarkson. The rest seem to have fallen off the face of the earth.

Anyways, that's my take on those shows. These are just my personal views, so anyone who reads this and feels otherwise about who should win or anything else, please don't take offense! I really hate seeing someone go each week, but I guess it has to be.

Got most of a sleeve done tonight on a size 6 months baby cardigan. All cables. Already have the back and two front pieces done. Found this pattern the other day that I will buy some Emu Superwash wool to do Christmas socks. http://knitting.about.com/library/blthreesock.htm Been buying a lot on eBay, too. Not yarn but Christmas gifts and a couple of Star Wars faceplates for my cell phone and a Boston Red Sox one for hubby's.

This is sorta nice, too: http://knitting.about.com/library/weekly/aa082905.htm

Kiddies are asleep, hubby is working away tonight, so it's tub time pour moi!

Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna M said...

I cannot believe how organized you are!! Christmas shopping underway and even getting some stuff on eBay. My question is with 2 small boys and working full time, HOW DO YOU DO IT?

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home