Monday, July 10, 2006

No, I Wasn't Drinking!

I suppose everyone must think I was drunk when I made my last post. Flowers and Swings... Pictures of a swing being assembled, but not a one of a flower! Blogger crapped out on me before finished, so let's try again.

First, the finished swingset:



Next, some pictures of some of the flowers in my yard. I don't have much of a green thumb, and I really have to stick with things that come up every year and are hard to kill, like this primrose and lilies.





Lastly, here's my latest eBay goody. I just won it and plan on using it to make another pair of Pomatomus socks. Hand-dyed merino.

Those day-glo socks from last post - Hederas!

Don't forget the contest going on over at Sock Pr0n til July 23rd!

Happy knitting!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dorothy said...

Your lillies are beautiful!! All I have are the orangish ones. Actually, they are my daughters.

Thanks for the b-day wishes.

A couple of my friends and I are hoping to get to Liverpool shopping later this month; might get to meet you!

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this beauty! I absolutely adore your flower photos, they're a feast for the eyes! And so is the yarn, what a luscious color - can't wait to see what you're going to make with it! Ebay rocks, doesn't it? :)

2:10 AM  
Blogger stricken madchen said...

Your flowers are beautiful! I bet the boys will get alot of use from the swing set. (anything that helps them use their endless energy is a great thing, right?) That yarn looks so yummy. Can't wait to see it knitted up.
Michelle

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home