Saturday, March 01, 2008

36

It's snowing today. Last night we went out. I had this.

It was fun night for most of the time, then it wasn't. The bottle is empty, but I suffered no ill effects, if you know what I mean. Neither last night or this morning.

Today I let the boys decorate the cake. I had a cake at work yesterday. They each had a piece of that, too.

T at work kindly pointed out yesterday that there are only three birthdays left in the 30s. Good thing he didn't have anything sarcky put on the cake or he could have been wearing it! (I half expected him to have 40 put on it, and I wasn't in the mood. Lucky for him he didn't!)

Should be to Knit Nite this week, girls. It's been awhile!

My step FIL has a birthday today, too, hope it's a good one.

Happy knitting!

PS I missed leap year by 45 minutes. (The doctor argued with my mother over the due date, and when she went to the hospital in labour he said it was false and gave her sleeping pills. The silly thing took them, was so tired she could hardly push, and there I was, 45 minutes late for leap year, born at 12:45am on March 1, delivered by a nurse cuz the doctor wasn't there til after it was over. He's the same doctor that delivered the Oldest One, and he almost missed him as well.) She really wanted to have me on February 29th cuz her brother was born on the 29th. Unfortunately he was killed in a car accident when I was seven or eight.

9 Comments:

Blogger Marti said...

Hey, Happy Birthday! Belated a little, but a sincere wish for a happy one nonetheless! Hope you can make it to Knit Nite...we've started having cupcakes!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday! :0)

6:02 PM  
Blogger Frieda said...

Belated Happy Birthday !

8:12 PM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

8:55 AM  
Blogger Heddy said...

Happy Birthday ... glad to hear you suffered no ill effects from the celebrating!

See you at Knit Nite - the Knitterpuddlians have missed you!

(I tried to post here yesterday, but blogger ate my post! Hope this goes today!)

9:05 AM  
Blogger Donna M said...

Another belated birthday greeting! I wouldn't complain about the numbers. The alternative totally sucks!
See you at KN!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Happy belated birthday! I have no more birthdays left in the 30's...had the last one this year...next year I start a new decade...eeks!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Ragan Knits etc... said...

Happy belated birthday!
I stopped counting birthdays after 29 hit...that was a LONG time ago. Hahaha.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Monika said...

Happy belated Birthday! You are still a spring chicken! ;o)

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home