Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Uh Oh!

Hi!  It's me, Maggie, again.  I have been having such a rough week!  I ended up at the vet again last night all night.  My toes on my cast foot got all sore in between them.  Now I've got an orange sock that I'm supposed to keep on for about two days.  They gave Mama a little bit of it on a roll so she can change it or add new if she has to.  I also have a cast sore on the top of my arm.  They sold her some cream for it.  She can also put it on my toes if she has to, but they said to try to keep them as dry as possible.  Mama came and got me after supper tonight.  When we got home she put some of the cream on my sore, but I kept trying to lick it off, so I got the dreaded cone.
 

I'm not very happy, I can tell you that, I just can't help myself!  I can pick up 149 channels with this thing, I swear!
 

Take it off, please, I'll be good for 5 seconds!  
 

Now it's The Mama -- she actually fell asleep wearing the cone.  I hated to do it to her, but she's such a bugger.  They told me I have to keep her calmer, no exercise, no playing with Jewel, etc.  She hasn't been doing anything other than walking around the house and going out to use the bathroom.  I did take her to work Friday, but that's minimal movement.  I always help her in and out of the car, and I've been helping her down the steps to go out, too.  She's so darned hyper, she's definitely got ADHD, I don't know what I'm going to do with her!  They're scared the tendon won't heal correctly.  When I picked her up tonight the girl working said most dogs are very cautious when they've got a cast, but Maggie flings it around like it's nothing!  Little bugger.

Will try to have some knitting content next post.  I do have a FO or two to show, and I fell off the wagon for yarn purchasing -- 10 new skeins of sock yarn seem to have made it my way.  But in all defense half of them at least are for man socks, I didn't really have anything in the stash for men... and they were all on sale.... see, I can reason it, lol.

Happy knitting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Monika said...

Oh Maggie! Hang in there!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Wanderingcatstudio said...

Poor Maggie!
I bet my Rocky would be the same way if something like that happened to him.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home