Friday, January 18, 2013

Snow Day

Well, the kids didn't get a snow day yesterday, but they did today!  It stopped snowing around 10am or shortly after.  It took me about 15 minutes to get Bessie to run (the snowblower).  She's 10-11 years old, and the poor girl has never had an oil change, tune up, nothing, but she never lets me down!  She only had to make an appearance once last winter and once the winter before.  This was her first appearance this winter.  Snow is in the forecast again for Tuesday (we've had it too good, now we'll pay!).  Once we get a week or so with no snow in the forecast I will get her serviced.


This is Maggie, but both girls love to go out and shove their faces in the snow.
 

Jewel's turn.  It was really cold today and tonight, I didn't like them out too long. 
 

Yes?!
 

I would be just as happy if this were IT for snow for the season, but I won't get my hopes up!

Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home