Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Someday...

.... I may have something else besides socks to show! But not today.  :)

Two pairs of plain old 60st vanilla socks knit on 2.5mm needles.  The cuff is 2x2 ribbed, but I just did plain old feet.  Heel over 30sts, toe to 20sts, both of them are knit with Patons Stretch Sock, the first pair grape gumball, the second pair spearmint.  Ravelry details here and here.



And I do have a new goodie to show, Wandering Cat Yarns Barn Cat in Johnny Jump Up.  I decided that I MUST have it for me after seeing these socks.


Happy knitting!

4 Comments:

Blogger elns said...

I love the gum themed colorway socks. Very fun. I love the wandering cat yarn. I'm not exactly a seasoned sock knitter, but knitting with that stuff is grand, indeed!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Wanderingcatstudio said...

Nothing wrong with socks!
Have fun with Johnny!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

The socks look great! I especially like the purple ones, since that is my favourite colour. That yarn looks beautiful. Have you used the yarn from them before? If so, how do you like it? Going to check them out!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Frieda said...

Love your socks , such fun colours ! The Johnny jump up is gorgeous , can't wait to see what it turns in to . Valerie's yarns are special ...

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home