Wednesday, June 11, 2014

All Socks, All the Time



Socks, socks, socks.... I seem to have a fetish, lol.  First up are a pair for me, plain old 60st vanilla socks knit with Wandering Cat Yarns Alley Cat in Vanellope von Schwweetz.  Love them!!  Details here.



I used the leftovers for a pair of picot cuff ankle socks.  The cuff, heels, and toes are in Patons Kroy muslin.  Details here.




Another pair of socks for me, plain old 60st vanilla socks, the yarn is Mary Maxim Twinkle Toes in sugar plum.  Details here.



And lastly three pairs of ankle socks all made with Mary Maxim Twinkle Toes, sugar plum, blue ice, and candy cane. Details here.








I do have another pair of socks on the needles, but today I cast on for something that isn`t actually a....... SOCK!  Details next post.

Happy knitting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wanderingcatstudio said...

Nothing wrong with socks!

4:54 PM  
Blogger elns said...

Nothing wrong with socks indeed! Yours always look so professional and well made. I always enjoy seeing what colorways and yarns you use. I love the Wandering Cat. Both their yarns in general as well as this fantastic Wreck-it Ralph colorway. Their names and themes are always so much fun.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home