Thursday, March 26, 2015

Socks and Not Socks

Getting behind in posts again.  The winter is really getting to me, all it did here for two months straight is snow.  Once it started the last week of January it didn't stop.  And it's so darned cold all the time.  Today we have a rainfall warning, so hopefully some of this snow will melt, but I'm sure lots of people will flood.

I finished up a pair of socks.  The pattern is Aramis, the  yarn is Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock Lightweight in sunstone.  Ravelry details here.




This is probably one of the cutest baby hats I've ever made.  I used leftover Heritage Yarns Cascade, and the pattern is Pixie Hat.  I did a 4-stitch i-cord for the tie, it turned out really cute. The doll it's modeled on is newborn size, so the hat is a smidge big on her.  It's ribbed so it has a lot of stretch and would probably fit up to six months old, maybe more.  Details here.



And I finally got the gumption to finish the baby blanket that I started way back in September.  I got it half finished rather quickly, but then it sat idle for several months.  It turned out well, the yarn is soft and washed up nicely.  The pattern is Sunny Baby Blanket, the yarn is Mary Maxim Woodlands, details here.



I've got some more stuff to show, but I will save that for the next post.

Happy knitting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna M said...

Busy girl! everything looks great!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Wanderingcatstudio said...

Nice socks! And the hat is VERY cute!
Your finished baby blanket it making me feel guilty about my unfinished one!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home