Monday, December 22, 2014

Nearly There!

It's nearly Christmas!  I've got two things left to finish, a pair of socks and a hat for someone, got faith I can get 'er done before Christmas.

I made a pair of ankle socks for a friend who had a birthday this month.  Just plain old 60st vanilla socks, the yarn is Premier Yarns Serenity Sock Weight Prints in purple spice. Ravelry details here.


Next up, and what chewed up a lot of knitting time this month, was an order for five pairs of socks.  One pair I already had knit, but the rest I didn't.  What made this knit so boring was it was all the same thing -- three pairs of plain old beige mens size 9 socks, and one pair of the same thing only size 13.  I would have run out of beige yarn at the toe of the second big sock, so I added some stripes and different color heels and toes just to be safe.  Details here.


I also had a request from someone for a pair of sock monkey slippers.  I got those finished, and mutual friends are delivering them to her this week, she lives a couple of hours away.  Details here.


I have more finished items, but I haven't gotten the pictures transferred from my camera yet.

Happy knitting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wanderingcatstudio said...

Beige socks? How boring (for the knitter, not the wearer - I'm sure the wearer will love them!)
Great slippers!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home