Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day! First SP4 Parcel Arrived!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone out there. Today I received my first Secret Pal package! I was so excited, it was just like Christmas! I still don't know her name, but now I know that she is in France! Cool or what? And it only took 7 days for her package to get here. I will take a picture of what she sent me to post, but I didn't have time yet. She sent me:

1. a huge movie poster of the SpongeBob Squarepants movie (in French, bien sur!)
2. a heart candle (which I had burning tonight)
3. a heart box she painted a dusty rose color and had 2 perfume samples in it
4. Lindor chocolates (to die for)
5. heart shaped cookies with caramel and chocolate
6. 2 balls of yarn dark grey and light grey (acrylic & wool blend)
7. a kitty postcard (which I am going to get framed)

I think that's it - awesome! I have been thinking about what to make for myself out of the yarn she sent. Not sure yet but I have some ideas. Thank you so much, Secret Pal! So glad I signed up for this!

Well, I must get going. Happy knitting everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home